Wednesday, September 18, 2013

RIP The Style Network!!!



After hearing and reading the devastating news about the style network has been replaced by esquire who is geared towards the minds of men. As a man you would think that I would be excited about a network geared towards men but honestly I am not at all excited but devastated. Like what is going to happen to some of my favorite shows on the style such as Giuliana and Bill, Tia and Tamera, Big Rich Texas and even Jerseylicious. How am I going to admire myself being an extra on the new season of Jerseylicious, when the network has been replace by a stupid men’s geared minded network. Honestly, in my opinion what man is even going to watch this new network, in my eyes this is going to be a complete fail for the NBC company because just like everything new they bring to the table always seems to fail or gets super boring really quick. I am now wondering what’s going to happen to my favorite shows where will they go, will the new season of Jerseylicious ever air, will my friends really believe that I was even on this show when it never made it TV. And another thing of course they wouldn’t cut an already geared men’s channel G4 but let’s cut the only channel that women and all forms of gender actually enjoy watching. Honestly, this is a sad day for every soul who watched the style network!!!
15 Years of Style!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment