Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Welcome to The RCE

The RCE stands for The Red Carpet Experience, I decided to create this blog because I love to write and talk about anything hot topic wise whether its celebrity gossip, interviewing celebrities, attending book signings, going to fashion/awards shows and just my everyday life in general. I am not your typical 22 year man, I have experienced a lot of cool interesting things in life that would have never been possible if I didn’t put myself out there and started making these great connections. My motto in life is the key to success is “NETWORKING” and along with networking you have to be dedicated and motivated to succeed and that’s exactly what I have done with my 22 years of living. So, hopefully you enjoy my newest achievement as I write a blog on mostly everything that I experience. I’m pretty positive The RCE blog will be a big hit and extremely interesting….so enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment